This CPD Time Management Masterclass will help people working across all types of organisations to manage their time and priorities more effectively. When leaving this course you will have learned how to better organise your day, and set achievable goals for your day, week and month. We will also show you how to apply the extremely productive ‘Quadrant Rule’ to identify what is most important, how to deal with unforeseen issues, and how to delegate tasks when necessary.
We guarantee that you will be learning from a trainer who is experienced in bringing out the best in people of all levels of experience.
- The ‘Quadrant Rule’, used by effective, high-performing people
- Understand the concept of time
- Identify ways to eliminate ‘time stealers’
- How to organise your workspace
- The difference between “Urgent” and “Important”
- Prioritising, Planning and Preparation
- Applying the 80/20 rule (The Pareto Principle)
- Delegation and assertiveness
- How to deal with unforeseen problems
- Setting clear goals, breaking down your goals
- Review your progress towards your priorities
- Learn effective techniques for saying ‘No!’
- Evaluate how you manage your time
- Key tips on using technology
Who Should Attend?
This course is vital for anyone in public or private sector organisations who need to manage their time more effectively.
On completion, you will receive your CMG MasterClass Certificate as well as your CPD Certificate containing 5 Structured CPD Hours. Please note certificates are issued only at the end of the training course to participants who complete the full five hours.
This course costs €375 (early-bird) per person – normal rate €395. and includes course documentation and light refreshments. While the course fee does not include lunch, we do provide freshly made sandwiches, coffee and a range of teas and fresh juice for those who require a light lunch. Alternatively you can avail of the local food stores and coffee shops opposite the training centre for hot food or alternative lunch options.