You will learn the value of effective communication & negotiation skills and develop new techniques. You will learn how to deal with emotions, and how to handle and counter issues such as intimidation or manipulation. You will also learn how to maintain and increase levels of trust and cooperation during and after the process.
Throughout the MasterClass you will get the opportunity to put your new skills into practice in our highly productive interactive sessions, ensuring you walk out of this MasterClass armed with the skills and confidence to enter into any negotiation situation and apply your newly acquired techniques and strategies. You will also receive the full tutorial pack which will allow you to refer back again and again long after the course is finished, enabling you to continue to access this vitally important information.
- Understand what you want from the negotiation
- Understanding the basic principles of negotiation
- What is behind the psychology of negotiation?
- How do you prepare and plan for negotiations?
- The value of building Genuine trust
- Appreciating the value of concessions (and what to hold back)
- Learn how to respond to hard-bargaining tactics
- How to maintain a business relationship even while in a highly pressurized negotiation
- Vital negotiation tactics – techniques – questioning and phrasing
- Understanding the main personality types
- How to avoid the mistakes that dilute your advantage
- How to deal with deadlock
- Body Language tips
- Dealing with emotions
- Spotting the tactics being used against you! (And how to counter them)
- Negotiation in Practice : Role Play & Workshops
- How to handle intimidation and aggression
Who Should Attend?
This course can play a key step in your management career and progress, and is vital for those whose role involves reaching agreement with others.
On completion, you will receive your CMG MasterClass Certificate as well as your CPD Certificate containing 5 Structured CPD Hours. Please note certificates are issued only at the end of the training course to participants who complete the full five hours.
This course costs €365 (early-bird) per person – normal rate €395. and includes course documentation and light refreshments. While the course fee does not include lunch, we do provide freshly made sandwiches, coffee and a range of teas and fresh juice for those who require a light lunch. Alternatively you can avail of the local food stores and coffee shops opposite the training centre for hot food or alternative lunch options.